Location: Fort Worth, TX or Remote, REQ463
Dunaway is looking for a highly-technical, self-driven GIS/CAD Intern to assist in integrating GIS data and solutions into the CAD environment within the company. We have a specific project planned for the right Intern which will result in improved access to geospatial data and tools, increased data accuracy, and reduced field time by Civil Engineering and Survey Line of Businesses. This is a great opportunity for a motivated, energetic individual who wants to challenge their abilities to expand GIS adoption and utilization by the Civil and Survey industries.
- Coordinate, explore, research, and implement GIS integration into Civil Engineering and Survey workflows.
- Develop, test, and document opportunities for ArcGIS Online integration into AutoCAD and Civil3D environments.
- Interact with technical staff members to assess GIS/mapping needs and opportunities.
- Ability and desire to learn, evaluate, and improve existing processes.
- Initiating and maintaining contacts with key technical experts in other organizations.
- Develop mobile data collection tools in Esri Collector, Survey123, QuickCapture, or Field Maps.
- Ability to stay motivated, explore opportunities, and execute new ideas.
- Ability to work independently and remotely.
- Support other GIS mapping needs as requested
- Other duties as assigned
- ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Online experience required.
- AutoCAD or Civil3D experience required.
- Survey or Trimble Business Center experience a plus.
- Safe FME experience a plus.
- Great communicator and adaptable with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to learn processes, procedures, and software independently and quickly.
- Must be motivated, conscientious, attentive to detail, and analytical.